Hi Fellow Corgi-philes!

I have been investigating buying my dogs one of the big pillow dog beds as they adore sleeping while spooning and will squish themselves into one of their small dog beds together. Not knowing if they'd use it, I didn't want to spend $60-100 for a bed with a removable cover only to have a fancy floor pillow.

Well, I bought one from an eBay seller, screenname lazypoochdogbeds, for $30 including shipping and it it incredibly nice! It's about 3'x4', with a removable cover that can be washed which is fleece on one side and blue striped canvas like fabric on the other. It's nice and comfortably smushy, and I haven't been able to get the dogs off of it since it arrived. I HIGHLY recommend buying a bed from this guy! It's great quality for much, much less than the beds in the Drs. Foster & Smith catalog, Land's End, etc. . .

Views: 109

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Congrats on the new purchase! got a pic of the bed?
This isn't my dog, but this is the bed.....
Attachments:
And that pic is really small.. I'll try to catch Ollie and Roxy on it and post a better pic. Plus then everyone can see Roxy's spunky cuteness.
Attachments:
thanks for the advice, i'm already on ebay! bear is so spoiled he has about 5 beds now (NOT including mine, haha!) so i'm always on the hunt for another bed at a better price. i'll give them a try, thanks!
I would love to get one but I've been holding off on buying any type of dog bed because Chase always seems to prefer the tile. Is this normal for a corgi to be so hot in an air conditioned house that he can't sleep on my lap, the couch or the carpet for very long before relocating to the tile?
So you are giving it the corgi seal of approval? Good to know! A corgi would know a good bed!
It has the corgi "flying squirrel" seal, as well as the "conked out flat on your back" seal.
I think Chloe will get a new bed for her 1 year b-day. I have only given her 1 bed and she destroyed that.

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service