Does anyone else ever take their dogs to work with them? Do you have an office or shop corgi like Banjo, or does your corgi herd on the farm? I realize this a luxury not everyone has, but I'm curious to see who does.

Views: 8

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I used to take my corgi to work! I worked in someone's at-home lab, making beauty products. She had a big golden retriever and they played in the livingroom while we worked.
We take our corgi puppy to work when ever we can. I work in an office enviorment and my other half works at a car dealership. Everyone loves our little guy and in my office he is known as the company mascot :) I have a portable play crate that fits under my desk that i got at target for 30 bucks and he loves it. Harry is 3 months old and he loves coming to work. Plus it is good for his socialization skills...ii just have to remember to take him out to potty a little more often than at home since he gets so excited. He barely ever barks just when he wants to make sure everyone knows he is still in the office. Just make sure no one is allergic before you take yours if you are considering it.

We are also considering a sheep hearding class for Harry so he is well rounded!
Yes, my dogs are with me at work, we have two offices and they're both pet friendly :) I think it keeps the morale high for the employees, they also act as staff therapists / spy, listen to all their complains and frustrations from work. They're great at notifying us when visitors arrive and amplifying ring tones.

The downside of having them on site is the never ending treats from staff, we cannot just leave chocolate candy wrappings in the waste basket, all food related waste must be disposed in the kitchen. They're also banned from the meeting room, when a client who is allergic to dog hair, we had to put them in another room. Insurance is also higher for the office. and No, you cannot write off taxes and claim them as a security feature :(

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service