We're up in Northern VT :) (if you walk 5 min down the road and cross the river you're in NY lol)

Where's everyone else?

Views: 107

Replies to This Discussion

We live on a small lake in South Eastern New Hampshire, about 20 miles east of Manchester, NH.
South eastern Mass!
I'm in the Berkshires in western Massachusetts, close to the NY border and right on the Vermont border.
Cynthia
About 25 minutes north of boston, and 25 min south of salem,nh. although i am currently in school in nyc, but my pup is home in mass w/ my parents. I'd love to be able to meet up with some others at some point when I'm back in mass for school break or something. Gizmo doesn't have many doggy friends =( he gets a little freaked out and his eyes bug when other dogs are toooo interested in him lol maybe if he was around one of his own kind he'd be more interested haha
I'm in Mass, about a 5 miles from Boston
Also in Mass, about an hour west of boston
I have to be in Boston the next few weekends. Shall we try and have a corgi meet-up somewhere on a Saturday? Seems like a little north or west of Boston would be best. Anybody know a place we could meet so the dogs could safely run around together?
There is a feature on animal planet that shows a lot of the dog parks in Mass.....dont know which one would be best though
http://www.ecoanimal.com/dogfun/massachusetts.html

There is a list of dog parks in MA. Let me know if you are meeting up near Boston, maybe Lola would like to meet new Corgi's :)
Is Bedford reasonably convenient for everybody? Their dog park looks good. A lot of the other places are either really small or are trails through the woods.
Bedford: Play Hound. Informally known as South Road Town Park. Big open field abutted by construction site where balance of field is being developed. Parking on side of road. Location: South Road. Directions: Exit 31b, 1st left on Hartwell, 2nd Rt. on Maguire, which becomes South Road. 1 mile after right on Maguire - big open field on Rt., after new street Liberty road, Lots of dogs off leash. >>
Thanks for the link, Stephanie!
Bedford is not too far away for me ;)
I'm from CT right on the border of Brewster NY

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by