I don't make Corgi themed items, just regular jewelry. But I do donate 10% of the purchase price from all of my sales to animal rescue groups. Each month, I choose a different organization. I plan for my focus to be corgi rescues, but I will also do collie rescues (did last month) because our rescue collie had serious mange and animal control spent tons of money getting her better. I'd like to repay that to other collies. I may also occaisonally choose a local general rescue, just so that I am supporting my local community. But most of the time, my donations are going to my favorite little guys.

November donations are going to CorgiAid.

I do have pictures, but I'll have to post them later because I'm on my work PC right now. However, the link to my store is http:///www.corgicreations.etsy.com if you're interested.

PS I hope it's okay that I posted this. I wasn't going to outwardly promote my shop here, because I didn't want to break the rules. But since there are some other similiar threads, I thought it might be okay?

Views: 34

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I personally see no problem in it especially if its for a good cause and still on subject for the site lol :)

I think spam is normally... offtopic sales pitches... for example - Come fly with us at blahblah airlines!

that sorta thing...

btw Going to take a look hehe.
Yes Nicole, what you're doing is absolutely fine. That's why I have invited you to join us. I encourage promotion and have personally invited many artist, cartoonist...etc. to join us. You may find several corgi "celebs" among us: zippy, jimbo from wireheads and kiwi from corgi comics just to name a few :)

My vision for mycorgi.com is simple, "friendly people sharing the love of the breed and that's it," I see many great sites out there but often being run by egotastic owners, getting into pointless argument over (fill in the blank), at the end of the day, if everyone can just take a deep breath and stand back, what really matters is the joy of dog ownership.

So feel free to promote your website, I encourage it :)
Thanks!

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service