Are any of you watching "The Greatest American Dog" on TV Thursday nights? While they made a grave mistake - not a single corgi or we KNOW who'd win - I've been enjoying watching the dogs do their thing. Any favorites? Observations?

Views: 127

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Go Bill and Star!!
Ok I haven't yet watched the episode of Brandy and Beacon getting voted off, but DID catch this week. I was SO disappointed that Laura and Preston got voted off. . .I really liked her - we're the same age and she just seemed down to earth. Preston was sooooo cute and they really worked hard together. I actually liked JD's picture. (but he should've been honest with the judges) I agree with u guys - can't stand him (or his teeth or attitude) but adore Galaxy - what a smart dog! I am sick of the lady judge with the white puppy. She is a B*TCH!!! (looking at preview of next week looks like her and the other judge get into it) I was surprised that Travis didn't stick up for Laura. But we all have to remember (myself included) that ALOT of editing goes on for these shows. I really like Bill and Star and Teresa and Leroy. I just want to punch Beth Joy in the face - yeah Laura ratted her out (just like Laurie ratted out Dave and Elvis), but get a clue (and some fashion sense!!). Your dog is an animal first and foremost. . .I love Blaze like my own kid, but I respect his canine boundaries. (and he did not come from the heavens as my soulmate or whatever else BS she spins to the judges) I'm totally addicted to the show, my fiancee thinks I'm nuts. . .lol, can't wait 'til Weds!! :)
You can watch them online! I have been watching them all online since I always forget.. I get an email saying that someone responded to Greatest american dog thread, I remember to watch it online. :) Galaxy is a very smart dog and JD trained her well, he just seems to tough.
yeah thanks. . .i watched 'em online for 1st 2 episodes (which got me hooked) but the load time is sooooo laggy!! :(
ok good good episode tonight guys. . .esp Bill talking about Mexican food - awww!!!
It was a nail-biter for me! I was worried there for a minute.

On another note, when the judge chastised JD for his training tactics (right before the big catfight) I wondered on what basis those comments were made. I mean, I know they talked about it at the house, but did he demonstrate anything like that during the challenge? Or was the judges comment based on the earlier exchange (which does not really seem fair).

I think poor Bill just tried too hard.

Is it any surprise that the herding dog kicked butt during that challenge? LOL!
I'm often curious if the judges watch footage from the house. I was really nervous too!! And on a sidenote - those were pretty darn cute puppies!! :)
ok get the hankies out for tonight's elimination guys. . .and I think I might like Andrew, but not Laurie - is that possible?? :) Also, judges complimenting JD's training this week after really insulting it last week?? Kinda confusing. I enjoyed watching Galaxy "fly" - her tail was just a-waggin'!! :D More discussion after all you west-coasters catch up!!
OK, NOW I'm scared!

(please not Bill & Star, please not Bill and Star, please not BIll and Star...)
WAHHHH!

Well, in the end all but one have to go, I guess *sniff, sniff*

I was in awe over Andrew's courage in the face of that elephant! It was so impressive. I think Laurie can come off as a little know-it-all-ish but I think she's alright. She definitely has trained Andrew very well.

Do any of you think your dog would have jumped off the platform? That was insane!

This episode made me cry more than any other, not just because of who left. The bond between these people and their dogs is inspiring.

And Leroy DOES have a very annoying bark...
dammit!! i am not watching anymore.
I'm glad to hear that u cry too - I thought I was just a crazy lady. . .but yes, it is the bond that gets me. I hardly ever cry at human movies, but all the ones where dogs die - bring out the hankies!!

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service