Well, I've been lobbying for a 2nd Crogi for quite a while now. So hubby finally gave in and went to pick her up for a birthday present. He already named her Lillian, but really just Lil (as she will always be a lil' bit smaller than Brody) So they should be here any minute. I can hardly wait. Will post pics as soon as I can. Hoping we don't have too many jealousy issues as Brody has been getting all of the attention for 2 years now! But he loves other dogs, so hopefully will be ok with a very loooong play date!

Views: 48

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

YEAH! CONGRATS! Can't wait to see pictures!
Congrats! Can't wait to see the pics (and home movies!)
Thanks for the congrats and birthday wishes. Some pics on my page... they are getting along jsut great. In fact Brody gets a little jealous when we are playing with her... "hey, that's my puppy!" Last night when I was playing tug of war with Brody, Lilly wanted to join in, but couldn't keep up. So after we were done she picks up the long tug rope and takes it to my husband for her turn. I just want to stay home from work and be entertained. Brody is teaching her all the ins and outs arounds here, like first thing in the morning we FRAP around the living room. Feeding the separate as he gets pretty possesive about the food thing, but he is getting much better with toys, chews,etc. In fact on Sunday he let her chew on one of his old bones for quite a while. Guess he figures she can't get too much off of it with those little teeth. She is quite a bit more stubborn than Brody was at that age, so introducing treats as enticement much earlier, but she catches on really quick so is already "coming" better and staying close by when we're in the house. She's not real thrilled with the leash, but slowly geting better and will follow Brody anywhere so walks pretty good when he's along. So far it's been pretty great!
congrats! we just picked up our 2nd corgi a month ago. they're best friends now. one won't go on a walk without the other :)
That's what we're hoping for and so far so good! Lilly just went to the vet for her first check up, waiting to hear how that went.

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service