When my heart is sad
I shall remember you
Loving me, fondly
Forever

Views: 151

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

{{Hugs}} to you in this sad time.
Bruce, Sidney and Chester give Max a three-tail-wag salute.
Beautiful tribute to a well loved companion. Thanks for sharing!

Hopefully the sadness will be replaced with smiles and beautiful memories of a shared love. Timmy is sending out a long Aaaroooooooooooo
I am so sorry for your loss- may you find strength and peace as you remember Max's life and all the joy he added to yours
Thank you everyone. I still miss my Max, it has been very hard and my heart won't be the same. We got his ashes back with a nice certificate and some of his fur. I don't think I can ever get another dog again, it's much too painful. We have Rex at home and he will be it for us.
What a touching poem. Having lost Rudy this week, I can empathize. Prayers for you in your heart-wrenching loss.
God speed Max, I know there are many corgis at the other side of the bridge greeting you. You are once again young and healthy and romping in the meadow with a big smile. Another star is shining in the heavens tonight. Rest well dear Max.
This was his favourite pastime.
Attachments:
Another pic.
Attachments:
I love and miss you Max.
I am so sorry to hear of Max leaving this world and your life. Hope you have extra comfort from Rex during this difficult time.
It brings tears to my eyes to read the poem and see the pictures of Max. My heart goes out to you
We are sorry to hear of your loss. Caring thoughts to you during this hard time.

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service