Argh, I swear my fiance is going to make me lose all my hair by the time the wedding comes.

I am getting married inside the Great Smoky Mountains National Park next July. Ein is our ring bearer, so we MUST have a pet friendly hotel. Which is fine, easy enough. Ein always goes with us.

Except, Lucas is insistant that the hotel must have a waffle maker as part of it's free breakfast. The LaQuinta in Pigeon Forge has one. But it's in Pigeon Forge and he wants Gatlinburg. Park Vista has an adjacent restaurant with waffles in it's breakfast buffet, but it's not free. Free, fresh waffles in Gatlinburg. That will allow Ein to stay.

I'm giving up for the night and I'll post this everywhere I can think of tomorrow... I can't search anymore tonight without losing my mind.

If anyone here knows a petfriendly hotel in Gatlinburg that has fresh waffles please tell me. :)

Views: 16

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

hmmm..... how about bring your own waffle maker, mixes and have breakfast in bed :)
ooh...Sam that is a great idea! I am not sure if there is an AmericInn in Gatlinburg but we stayed at AmericInns (other towns )and they a waffle maker and it is free, if not maybe you will have to think about Sams idea! The website is www.americinn.com
AmericInn takes dogs and has free waffles, I would call the one you will be staying at just to double check though.
We have been to Gatlinsburg but stayed in a cottage/cabin which was a hair raising experience because they were up very steep hills, perched on hillsides. No free waffles & dogs not sure about. I find using google maps, search town and then hotels or motels for the town and just calling the hotels. Though I think the free waffles and dog friendly hotel is going to be hard to find. La Quintas are our hotel of choice when traveling with a dog. we have stayed in some strange places so our dog can stay with us. Good luck!
Update: Lucas has agreed to stay at the LaQuinta in Pigeon Forge. Ein did an excellent job convincing his daddy to let him come along. Ein defintiely understands "You stay here" and "leave Ein here". Everytime we talked about leaving him here, he either snuggled up against Lucas or jumped in one of our laps and smothered us with nonstop kisses. If I said "No you can't go, you have to stay", he just gave more kisses.

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service