I usually buy a corgi calender each year (except 2007, when we made our own calender with pics of our dogs). I saw that Borders already has their 2009 calenders out and I was looking at the corgi one. I started to think, "You know, if corgi-aid puts out a calender, it would be better to get it from them so that I can support them." I always try to support stuff like that if I can - like when we go to the Smokies, I check the Vistor Centers first for souveniers first, because profits benefit the National Park rather than a store.

Anyone know whether or not Corgi-Aid usually has a calender? Should I wait for them? Also, will My Corgi be doing a calender again? I didn't get one this year because I already had my corgi calender. Just wondering if I should hold out and wait. :)

Views: 3

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes, they do. It allows supporters the opportunity to pay to contribute pictures of their own corgis. Two years ago it was a desk top calendar. Last year you could submit up to three pictures ($5 ea) and each calendar page had at least 10-15 corg pics on them. Cost of the calendar was $10-15 (can't remember) . Keep checking on their website (corgiaid.org) and information should become available how to participate. Check often though, because last year the pic slots filled up within a few days.
Thanks for the info!
Yes, corgi-aid does have one, and we will begin working on ours again soon... plus other
"Surprises" :) Stay tune!

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service