So I know I am little early with Halloween, but I couldnt help it. Its my first year to dress up Kirby so I am going to make it something cute. He is going to be DOGZILLA..LOL its a dinosaur costume. I think it is going to look adorable on his little body. What are your little furbabies going to be this year? I attached a picture below of what his costume will look like. I will post more on my page once he actually wears it!

Views: 181

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Lance is going to be a bumblebee!
i found a devil costume that i wanted to get chloe but she wont wear the headband. i think shes gonna be a hotdog instead. idk, i havent looked a whole lot of places for costumes yet.
maybe chloe will wear the angel headband,hehe! After all corgis are angels not devils.....lol : )
*eyes Roxi* tell that to this little devil over here... been a stinker all day!

maybe I'll get her a devil costume and chloe can wear the angel ;)
That costume is AWESOME! My husband generally hates the idea of dogs being dressed up, but since I'm very pregnant he is letting me have my way. LOL. We haven't decided on a costume for either dogs yet (the other one is a pit bull)... BUT for Christmas they did have on Amazon.com adorable Santa Claus and Santa's Little Helper costumes...

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service