Our baby benzo is turning 1 and we are wondering if you can join us for a dog playdate (if you want bring your pet costume too) at the drigon park, union city October 18, 2008 (Saturday) around 2 pm

hello! I was wondering if you guys are available on October 18 (Saturday) for a playdate at drigon park, union city, ca? We are celebrating Benzo's first birthday. We are planning to get him a dog cake from a Pleasanton dog bakery)called three dog bakery (https://www.threedog.com/default.aspx to share with his friends and prepare party goody bags for all of the dogs. Please bring your whole family. Hope to see you! We want to know how many dogs are coming so that we can order the right cake size for them. Hope to meet you all!

rsvp
michelle
mdyliacco@sbcglobal.net/(510) 3324278

Our Little Puppy is Turning one,
please come over and join the fun!
A birthday and Halloween Costume Paw-ty!
For: Benzo Baquiran
Date: October 18, 2008 (Saturday)
Time: 2:00 pm
Place: Drigon Dog Park, Park located at Mission Blvd and 7th Street, Union City CA
Dog Cake will be served for the 4 legged friends from the Three Dog Bakery, Pleasanton, CA. That is why we need to know how many corgi friends are coming.

RSVP
Mommy Michelle(510) 3324278/mdyliacco@sbcglobal.net

Views: 41

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks for the information. I will check the park this weekend. Do you know if the other private area is under construction too? Hope you can make it
peanut is *gasp* 41 lbs !! i wonder if he is considered "small" dog. Maybe his lobster costume will make him look a few lbs lighter! lol
Wow! Peanut got bigger! Can't wait to see him! Benzo got bigger too! 32 lbs hahahaha
Hi Jenny! I drove by the park and checked out the private area and it's still open for the public. They are fixing the grass area for the large dog park. Thank you for the info. Hope to see you this Sat!
Good! Good! Good! We will try to be there! ^^
We are excited to meet you! At least 3 corgis will be there so I am sure Coby will have lots of fun! Hope you can make it. We already ordered the cake for them to enjoy!
Peanut is excited to see Benzo and meet new friends on Saturday!~!
See you soon Peanut! Benzo is so excited too! When I tell him where's peanut? he gets excited hahaha
this sounds so nice .. im from fremont! but i have a prior engagement that day -_-;;

maybe next time! =)
It's ok! We would love to meet you next time! See you soon!
Happy 1st Birthday Benzo!
Attachments:
I already posted some of the pictures taken during Benzo's party. Thank you for coming guys. Dale and I appreciate it. I will post some more. Thank you for posting the photos Sarah. See you guys soon.

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service