Hello. I rarely see Corgis in Hampton Roads, VA, except for a few, when I go to dog events. Who lives in Hampton Roads and has a Corgi?

Sincerely,
CorgiDewey

Views: 219

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You got three corgis right here in Williamsburg!! We are part of the Richmond Corgi meet up group which is a really fun group of corgis and their humans. If you want to, please get in touch and we can get together! All the best from Williamsburg: Bear, Tasha and Linus! (Nancy, the human)
Thanks for the reply. When does the Richmond Corgi meet up group do events or just meet up. That would be fun. However, I think that Richmond is a few hours from Norfolk.
I have one in Virginia Beach...... and he loves to play.
David, Hello. What does your Corgi look like? Do you ever go to doggie events? I plan on taking Dewey to have a picture with Santa at Petsmart this weekend. It costs $10 and includes a frame.
Moxie and I live in Norfolk also! We have joined your group and look forward to meeting other Hampton Roads corgis.
Thanks for your reply. That's great! Maybe we could go to some doggie events some time. Dewey would love it.
That's great. Maybe you'd like to go with us to Pet Palooza at the ODU Constant Center in the Spring. I had a blast with my friends last year.
Got two over here in Fairfax VA :)
That's great that you have two Corgis.
well sunday I'm checking out the dog park thats in chesapeake where they had the Bark in the Park this year..... hopefully I'll find a corgi for ein to make friends with.
I went to Bark in the Park with Dewey. I saw 3 or 4 other Corgis. Do you ever go to doggie events? I do and they are fun.
That was my first one. It was a blast seeing all the dogs!

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service