Hi everyone! I was just curious to know where in the bay area/norcal is everyone from? Peanut and I are in the east bay, Hayward. We travel to a few other cities including the dog park over in Union City.

Views: 444

Replies to This Discussion

Hey, im daisy..my corgi's name is charlie and we're from san jose in the evergreen district...anyone close to me??
Hi! Coby and I are in the Hayward too!!!!! I usually go to Union City dog park~ ^^
Nice to know you and Peanut~ ^^
See you there soon~
Hi - We live east of Sacramento near Placerville. Anyone else live close enough to have a corgi meetup?
Bella and I are in San Mateo and I actually got her from a breeder in Danville too.
Daisy and Max are in Los Altos.
Malibu lives in Vallejo and her motto is "Have Corgi Will Travel". She has been a lot of places and loves to meet up with other Corgis. I am a Cardi so I don't get to see too many of my peeps but I love my cousin the Pem.
we all live in stockton, ca right off of i5. for the lodi born pups, who was your breeder? i live close to lodi and know some people.
Hi, We're from Pinole/Berkeley area..
we moved back to Oakland!!
Hi Sarah and Peanut! we are in Orangevale, which is near Sacramento. A bit far from Hayward...but hopefully we will see you at the Dixon Corgi Faire!
Hi all! We hail from beautiful Auburn...anyone near by?
Zack and I are from the Grand/Lake area of Oakland.

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service