Hello everyone and Happy New Year .! I Was wondering if any of you have been asked to return a puppy before ? I talked with the breeder last night and she told me Brynn's mom had died a few days ago and wanted to buy back Brynn from us ???? I told her i couldn't do it ,but would think about letting Brynn mate with another of her dogs . I could NEVER return my baby i have had for a month now and was wondering if you have ever done or heard of this ? Thank you in advance :)

Views: 163

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ha ha! That's a great story about Gizmo's bond with your bf. : - ) When I was 20 (a thousand or so years ago) a bf bought me a blue persian cat I wanted at our mall pet store for $1000, which was a ton of money back then. I didn't get so luckly. The cat had severe chronic health problems. I spent over $3000 in vet bills for overnight vet stays and surgery. The cat ended up with organ failure before he was 3 years old and had to be put down. The vet and friends told me, after the fact, that the least healthy pets end up in stores. We could have bought a quality persian cat back then from a good breeder for $400. Who knew? I sure didn't.

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service