I JUST WANTED TO TOUCH BASE WITH EVERYONE WHO HAS BEEN SO WONDERFULLY THOUGHTFUL AND SUPPORTIVE ABOUT BUDDY. AFTER MUCH DELIBERATION AND CHECKING AND RE-CHECKING WITH FOUR VETS I DECIDED TO PUT BUDDY TO REST. IT WAS THE WORST DAY I HAVE HAD SINCE I HAD TO MAKE THAT DECISION FOR BRODY. ONE OF YOU HAD MENTIONED MYLEOPATHY (SP). A COUPLE OF THE VETS FEEL STRONGLY THAT THIS IS WHAT BUDDY HAD AFTER RULING OUT SEVERAL OTHER MORE OBVIOUS POSSIBILITIES. THERE IS CURRENTLY A WEBSITE THAT IS CONDUCTING A STUDY ON THIS CRUEL AND UNTREATABLE DISEASE. IT IS CALLED THE MYLEOPATHY PROJECT AND THEY ARE LOOKING FOR PARTICIPANTS TO HELP THEM TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THE DISEASE AS LITTLE IS KNOWN AND THERE IS NO CURE TO DATE. I WILL TRY TO FIND THE LINK AND POST IT. I HAVEN'T HAD THE HEART TO GET ON HERE LATELY BUT WANTED TO THANK EVERYONE. YOUR WORDS AND SUPPORT WERE VERY MUCH APPRECIATED. RIGHT NOW I FEEL LIKE HALF OF A BEING W/O BUDDY.

Views: 80

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Colleen,
I am so sorry to hear about Buddy. I was, I'm sure like everyone else, was wondering how he was doing. I know that you made a caring and careful decision. He couldn't have asked for a better Mom. You are in my thoughts. Carol
Colleen,
I am so sorry for you loss. Just know that Buddy is in a better place now and is no longer suffering. Its so hard to lose a beloved pet. You are in my thoughts and prayers.
Oh Colleen!! My heart is aching for you!! I am so sorry about Buddy. I will be praying for you. ((BIG HUGS))!!!
Colleen,

My deepest sympathy for your loss. I'm relatively new here, and your earlier posts about Buddy were some of the first I read. You have been and are in my thoughts. Buddy surely had the best mom possible.
Dear Colleen,
Godspeed to dear buddy and know that he has been met by many wonderful corgis that have crossed the bridge before him. Know that he will alway live on in your heart and is a lucky boy to have been so loved by you. Sharing many aaarrrroooooos from all of us here.
I am so sorry for your lost Colleen, thank you for sharing your beloved corgi with us. Our thoughts and prayer are with you.
My heart goes out to you in this hard time. I know how hard it is to lose a best friend. Lots of loving thoughts going to you.
I'm so sorry for your loss. I cried reading this but I know you made a loving decision. Thank you for allowing us to know what happened. Many hugs!
Colleen,

I am so sorry for your loss. Thank you for making such a hard yet loving decision. I'm sure that Buddy and Brody are playing together and watching over you. You and Buddy are in my thoughts and prayers.
Colleen - I am so sorry to hear of your loss . Buddy had a good life and Mom . Take care of yourself .
I am so sorry for the lost of Buddy. There is a website called Rainbow Bridge which may offer some comfort. They also have a discussion group about pet loss. I understand completely how you feel having lost two Corgis in a horrible house fire. I didn't even get to say goodbye. Good Bless you.
Colleen, my heart goes out to you. I'm so sorry to hear about Buddy. The decision you made was such a difficult one, but one born out of a deep love for him. Please know you are a part of this family and we care for you deeply. You are in our most heartfelt prayers for comfort. If Patti (CorgiMom) or I can help in any way, please let us know.

Cindi

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service