HEY GUYS, I WAS WONDERING IF ANYONE KNEW ABOOUT OR HOW TO FIND OUT ABOUT CORGI EVENTS IN THE AREA WHERE i LIVE: WILLIAMSTOWN, WV RIGHT ON THE BORDER OF MARIETTA OHIO? IF NO ONE KNOWS OF ANY MAYBE SOME OF YOU MIGHT HAVE SOME GOOD IDEAS OF HOW TO START FOR INSTANCE AN ANNUAL "CORGI CONVENTION" I HAVE A WONDERFUL CITY PARK A BLOCK FROM MY HOME. IN YEARS PAST THERE HAVE BEEN DACHSHUND CONVENTIONS HELD THERE AND IT LOOKS LIKE SO MUCH FUN. THEY EXCHANGE INFO, HAVE VENDORS AND SILLY DOXY ORIENTED CONTESTS...I'M SO JEALOUS!

Views: 123

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Here are some members in the ohio area who started a Central Ohio Group and Here's a link to the Ohio Valey Corgi Club
Thanks so much, Sam! I joined Lauren's central Ohio Group and started a discussion to see if we could get something going. Could you give me some info on how your meet-ups work ie how long, how did you decide where to meet, and what all do you all do in addition to letting te dogs romp?
Hey Colleen I'm about an hour from you south in WV. Please let me know about any corgi get togethers, Sabre would love to come and play!

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service