Just got word from one of the Corgi Aid rescue coordinators that they have magnets available for sale. I've attached the email in case anyone is interested in getting one. All proceeds from sale of the magnets goes to Corgi Aid. Corgi Aid is the nonprofit that raises money for medical and extraordinary costs to help those corgi rescuers with those expenses. You can see stories of their aid recipients on their website

www.corgiaid.org

"Hi, All, I am back and recovered from the trek to TN to the Polar Bear Picnic. I know that many of you are all on corgi-l and I have posted the magnets there but wanted to post them here, too.
All profits from the magnets will go to CorgiAid!
They are adorable, I sold quite a few at the picnic and have started to get orders in today. They are round and have our logo for the picnic, they say "CorgiAid Polar Bear Picnic" and "2007 Pedigree Winner". I thought they came out quite nice!
If you want one or two, they are 5.00 each plus 1.00 for shipping. If you want more than two, please send a little extra for the shipping.
Make the check out to me:
Millie Williams
2479 Mann Road
Cheboygan, Mi 49721

PLEASE post this message to corgi lists and to personal friends who have corgis...I still have lots left!
Thanks,
Millie

Views: 81

Reply to This

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by