Views: 21

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I feed my 5-year-old adult Pembroke corgi ONLY organic dog food, and the one she really likes is Karma made by the Natura Pet Food Company. I have a corgi 7-month-old Pembroke corgi puppy and she eats the Innova Puppy Formula, also made by Natura. In the bottom of their food bowls, I add 1/2 cup of cooked, chopped organic vegetables topped by their dog food. Their favorite vegetables are asparagus, broccoli, baby haricots vertes (tiny green beans), sweet potato, butternut squash, and salad greens. For treats, they are fond of melons, peeled apples, peeled orange sections, and strawberries. They detest banana slices. Dogs should NEVER be fed chocolate, onions, and grapes/raisins. My previous two beloved dogs ( a Pembroke corgi and a black cocker Spaniel) both lived to be almost 20-years-old each, and I attribute their long lives to having lived on organic foods.
Attachments:
While I didnt look at the links a good thing to consider is that the food does not contain any corn in the first five ingredients. Another helpful thing is to consider availability. Certain foods are not easily obtainable. Having to order can be difficult. Good luck making a choice. The dog food industry is an advertisers dream come true. There is not one best food.

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service