Hey Guys!
I just want some opinions... Bindi is just over 10 months old and only about 20 lbs... The crate we bought her i thought said it was good for dogs up to 40lbs. We thought when we bought this one it would last us forever. This weekend she was sleeping in her cage and i noticed that she looks very cramped! we have a fleece blanket a nylabone and her kong in there with her. Also we have a food and water bowl that screw on to the door... I was just wonder how big everyone else's crates are? Shes pretty much as long as the crate and it unable to stretch out heer hind legs. I just want her to be comfortable because we work and she does spend time in there.

Thanks! :)

Views: 53

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Charlie outgrew his first kennel which was 24" long. He's since been sleeping in my last dog's huge kennel (48") which is way too much kennel. I've been shopping for a gently used 36" on craigslist.

Bindi will probably not get much longer than she is now. If you can catch her while she's sleeping fully stretched out and hold a yard stick or tape measure over her, that will help determine if 32" or 36" would be best for her.

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service