NOT CORGI REALATED

ok so fore Christmas my neighbor baught his daughter a golden retriever. He is cute but you can tell he doesnt look like a golden. i asked him how old he was and he said 5 weeks (he looks more like 4 months(and behaved like a 4 month old)). well anayway his whole 2 acre yard is fenced in but at the 2 gates for the drivewas there is like a 1.5-2' opening under the gate. So every day (a couple times a day) he would come over. i leave megan outside for a couple of hours and when i would go i out he would be in my yard. i really didnt mind the puppy but megan didnt and he kept trying to mount her. he was not nueterd but megan is spayed. well anyway when ever the guy would see him over at our yard he would take a stick and start hitting his back legs(not hard but it was unnescesary) he didnt train the dog and i never see them playing. the daughter never takes care of it either. but the hguy would yell GO HOOME!!! GO HOME!!! the dog would get so confused and just run under a bush shaking. he would take a rope tye it around his neck and drag him home. i felt soo bad. well eventually he got tired of the dog runnign away all the time so he tied him to a short rope in his back yard. the dog isnt allowed inside so is tied up all the time. he hasnt even started to train him yet. i was thinking about aking him if i can take him for walks atleast 3 times a week so i could train him and give him some excercize. i really like his dog and he is really cute but i feel so sorry for him. i cant see him tied but imy other neighbor, another animal lover, tell me about him. what should i do?

Views: 6

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Lauren, how sad for that little dog. Some people don't know what a big responsibility it is to have a pet. I think it is very nice of you to offer to take the dog for a walk several times a week. It would be excellent socialization for the dog and might make him a better neighbor--the dog anyway. As long as your parents are good with it, I say go for it. Maybe the neighbor will see a positive change in the animal and actually become a better pet owner...We can hope anyway. You have a big heart. Thanks for wanting to make a difference. Let us know if it works out.

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service