Alright members, now it's time to get down to the serious subject of corgi hair. We need to come up with something to do with all this hair, A craft? pillows?, sweaters? Lets figure this out, and we can take over the world!!! (Unlimited free supplies!!!)

Views: 400

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

I'm all for stuffing the toys with it. I know that it won't get stuck in my dyson at least. Corgi fur is a lot easier to vacuum up than stuffing!

This is the best topic in a long time!
Carol, I'm so glad you finally got this ball (of hair) rolling! I want to lean how to make felt. A flashy corgi hair felt cap could be my husbands next Christmas gift. Okay call me sick, but now I'm looking forward to the first tuft of the blow season!
OHHH, Hats for husbands, this is getting interesting!!! I also liked Patti's idea of cogi locks of love for hairless dogs....
How about this jaunty little number, just in time for St. Patrick's Day??? Patti!!!This knit and felted Irish rose is a perfect choice for people who want to wear a little green on St. Patrick's Day but not go completely overboard. And it's just a knit strip, so it's a perfect project for a new knitter (and a new felter).
Attachments:
Ladies, look at this..You can make felt in your bathtub, now isn't that killing two birds...You can give the dog a bath, pull hair, then felt it!!!!!
You can make your own felt easily, in your bath tub.
Carol, I still need to know how to do felting!! I could really use some instructions. Is there a felting club somewhere? I would like to get started this weekend, before I give timmy his bath.
http://www.allfiberarts.com/library/howto/ht00/how_felt.htm
Try this website. I can't wait to see how this project turns out!!!!
Well, I didi a Google search for Corgi's and felt, and somehow or other came up with, do not ask me how - corgi's and James Bond, might have had something to do with Luna and the Cosmo's! - so that got me to thinking - all the corgi hair, all the horrible things on the planet and maybe with the masses of hair that we all seem to have - we can have a corgi intervention! All Corgi owner's can unite with our Corgi felt, weave it together, dye it green on St. Patty's Day, and stop all the madness that is going on - we can call it Dyson Day! We can wrap the planet with a literal "cardigan" of corgi weaved felt-fur or fur-felt, whichever is appropriate and save the day! And our little beasties with their bunnie butt's, and bunnie butt's with tails can frap their little hearts out! perhaps I need some sleep....
Perhaps we cold be like that artist, Christos(??). The guy that has draped the Grand Canyon and Great Wall of China with fabric to make some sort of statement to the world...I'm not sure what his is, and I'm not really sure what ours would be, but..what the heck.. I am going to furminate today, so I will ponder.....and Patti, get some sleep!!!
hmmmm... What would I do with dog hair! We could try to make a picture? I'm sorry! This is just to funny!
Ann Arbor is a very creative place, Sasha. Let's see what you can do!!!
I might be able to pull something out of my sleeve to get the dog hair! My Uncle has a dog that sheds a lot! And I mean a lot! I could get some hair from them! :) But to go with our creativeness here in ann arbor... well I have a couple of Art museums! :) Lets see what I can do!

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service