So my corgi, Bowie, just turned one year old the other day and we went hiking and shopping at Petco and I made him special dinner. Alot my friends and co-workers think Im crazy for celebrating his birthday haha and I was wondering if there were any other nuts out there and how you celebrate your pups birthday?

Views: 93

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Rachel, you're not crazy at all. PetSmart used to host birthday parties (until the corporate lawyers had a hissy and raved about "liability"). Tank had the last party at our PetSmart. We must have had 25 people with their dogs. It was a blast! We had little goody bags and played games.

So I say, party on!
Oh hunny you are not crazy at all ;) I've been researching safe cakes and such for Roxi when they come down in april lol. Thats part of the fun of having a puppy dawg :)
happy birthday!

my corgi kaycee just turned two...and we had a dog party for her. We invited 6 other dogs to come over to play...we ordered a cake, cupcakes, and pizza for all our guests from http://www.buttercupspaw.com/ and gave out "doggy bags"...and we had a doggie tablecloth (it had a corgi on it) and some other hanging decorations. This was all my mom's doing. I was slightly embarrassed, but it was really fun. Except all the little dogs couldn't hold in their pee. Needless to say, we're steam cleaning the carpet :X
I celebrated louis' birthday!! we had a special dinner too and i got him a basket of treats..toys... etc.. he was so happy =] lol your not alone!
Oh I think that's precious! I have quite a while before I have to think about celebrating a birthday but it's a fabulous idea! How fun!

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service