I just received my Furminator in the mail!!
I think it works great! It will take some getting used to...for me and the animals...but I think I really like it. The amount of hair that comes out is unbelievable!

Corgi hair

cat hair

Views: 118

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks Todd for the review! Here's the link to the Furminator on our online store! Support your favorite corgi site :) Here's a video demo
If you buy from the mycorgi.com links does it benefit you (as the owner of the site)???
It certainly helps with the hosting cost and the site will remain advertising free :)
Just so you know, 4% of a $18 is only $0.75
I didn't know that! but I do now! thanks : )
Oh my goodness!!!
That cant be Maggie's hair. Her coat isnt that thick to begin with!!! Imagine what will come out of Bonni!

What size of the furminator did u buy?? There are some that are like 50-60 dollars.. and there are some that are just $20....
Does it hurt (the animal)???
And yes, I will buy it from this site! =0)
LOL Yes, that's Maggie's hair! Every time I do it to her more and more comes out. She seems to enjoy it but she loses interest after 4 or 5 minutes.

I bought the medium. I got it online for 28.99+ $5 shipping...but it is at the pet store for $49.99
Hi all! I bought my Furminator at work about six months ago. The small one runs $34.99. I don't need one any bigger. We have the four Corgis plus two Catahoulas and eight cats so it gets put to use! I LOVE it! I sell bunches of them, too. I've told every one of the folks who bought one from me that if they disliked it to bring it back. (That's the good thing about PetSmart having a 100% guarantee!) I haven't taken back a single one! They work great!
Wow! I think I will order one for my pup also. I have two Huskies as well, they shed ALOT. Do you think that the medium size would be good for all three dogs?
Thanks so much to everyone who's recommended the Furminator. I found out about it through MyCorgi and it's terrific!
I got my furminator yesterday!! It's amazing! I love it. Caleb...tolerated it. Although it came with this leave in shampoo/conditioner which he DID NOT care for. HAHAHAHAHAHA. To express his displeasure he walked over and sat in a pile of dirt.
I love that! Brody would head right for the compost bin if he could get in. But he really loves getting furminated. All I have to do is say "let's furminate" he goes right to the door and out to the back yard under the shade of the maple tree and waits. He never did that for any other grooming implement. Lilly is too young to really need it yet, but we're using on her lightly every now and then so that she gets used to it. I wouldn't be without one!
I am going to get one of those tonight. I vacuum and vacuum only to find more hair. Jasper should be bald!!! I call him "The Poofta" because he's always poofing hair every where :)

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service