Protecting your car from Corgi Hair Overload!!!

So, as Tim and I randomly bought a new car today - a Toyota Camry Hybrid. I haven't bought a car in 11 years (so I've had this car since I was 17) and it was time. Since I had been driving an old car, I didn't really care too much about it getting Oliver's hair everywhere. But now that I have a brand new car, I need to protect those leather seats!

Does anyone have any suggestions on good seat covers/protectors that provide good protection when I have my corgi in the car with me? Or maybe even some sort of blanket that stays in place pretty well? Thought I'd get an opinion before I just went out and bought something...

Thanks!

Views: 17

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

oh I wish I could solve this problem too. Corgi's shed like crazy and my new Scion Tc now has a lint brush on board all the time. LOL Thats all I can do in between vacuumings. I put down blankets also to protect the seats from his nails.
Congrats on the new car! Glad that you got the leather, that helps ALOT :) Since fur won't be able to weave into leather, you won't need to worry about covering the seat back. Your cheapest solution would be bath mat, since it has rubber back, it will grip the leather seat and stay in place, the pile will allow your dog have better traction as well. We have a Lexus Es 300 and the interior color is tan, so the fur kinda blends in. Say if your roll down your windows, and fur get stuck on your back window, the best way to get it unstick is get a "rubber" brush, the fur will stick to it because of static, makes clean up much easier :)

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service