In my quest to find the perfect PWC puppy I have been referred by the regional club (Sunshine PWCC) to four different breeders. I am curious if this community has heard or dealt with any of these breeders. Any help would be greatly appreciative.

1) Kathy Bunn, Cameo Corgis- Boca Raton, FL
2) Karen James, Cymric Corgis- Crestview, FL
3) Jane Libberton- Plant City, FL
4) Susan McCarty, McCarty's Corgis- Simonton Farms

Thanks!

Views: 2124

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

1) Kathy Bunn, Cameo Corgis- Boca Raton, FL
Kathy have been active in showing dogs, if you google DONAWAY'S CAMEO GRAND AFFAIR, you'll find a few top 3 win.

2) Karen James, Cymric Corgis- Crestview, FL
Karen also have a few wins if you google CYMRIC LET FREEDOM RING. She is the secretary of the Okaloosa Kennel ClubHere's the aerial shot

3) Jane Libberton- Plant City, FL
At one point we were looking into getting one from Jane, we have seen her old website, and here's her new one Jane has been the acting president for AKC OBEDIENCE AND RALLY TRIALS in the area. Here's the aerial shot

4) Susan McCarty, McCarty's Corgis- Simonton Farms
I did a little google with the name, farm name, phone number and it brought up all kinds of dog breeds, besides corgis, it seems like the same phone number is shared with Rat terriers, Cairn terriers, Aussies...etc. Here's the website that has links to all. Here's an aerial look of the farm In my opinion, I would skip this one.

Also send a message and get a second opinion from Sam
I am familiar with the first three. The fourth is a high production breeder of many breeds. They are not affiliated with the regional corgi club.

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service