Are there any corgi owners in Alabama-- I *know* they're out there but I'm not sure if any are on this site....

Views: 27

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

yes, we have a few, you can use the search box and enter city names or state names to locate them.
Yep....we're here!!! There are a few of us. Check out our group: Gulf Coast Corgi Lovers. Where are you at in Ala?
I'm in Pell City!!
We got our Dundee from the Pell City Animal Shelter! We're in Mobile.
I just found out that a family in Pell City has two corgis. I have never seen them but I know the family's name, and I'm going to try to meet them and let them know about this site....
We would like a Corgi to join our family but are not sure where to start looking. We met some owners at a show in Montgomery a couple of years ago. Does any one know if there are any breeders in the Mobile/Montgomery areas please.
Hey, I just now saw your posting. I know there is a breeder in Birmingham but I talked to her about three weeks ago and she did not have any puppies coming soon. I will try to find/remember her name and get it to you.
Hi Kimberly. I'm in Birmingham, AL so you are not too far away. My Bonnie is 7 months old. We have had her about 7 weeks now and are having so much fun. There is one Corgi in our neighborhood, but he is about 10 years old.

Did you get your puppy today?
Yes, we got Blaze yesterday and so far we are having a ball with him!! He is sooo sweet!!

If you know of any "Dog Dayz" festivals, etc, please let me know! I *have* to show this pup off. I know you feel the same way about Bonnie!
The new pics of Blaze are so cute!

Have you ever been to Do Da Day? Its May 17th. I've never been but it looks like fun!
no-- is that in birmingham? I would LOVE to go!!!!!!
Yes, it is in Birmingham in Southside. Here is the link: www.dodahday.org . It really looks like so much fun. We are supposed to go to a wedding that day, but this looks like it would be more fun. :o)

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service