We had our Corgi De Mayo party in Litha FL today and what fun we had. We had about 35 corgis, many being dogs adopted from Sunshine Corgi Rescue and dogs owned by our dedicated volunteers. There was plenty of food, lots of good conversation and the dogs had five fenced acres to romp as they pleased. A kiddy pool was set up for the dogs to play in or cool down. We had a small silent auction and raised $350.00 for Corgi Aid. We had seven fluffs amongst our crew who had their very own group picture. A few from this list were there. We did a group shot of all the rescue dogs as well as a shot with most of the attendees. It was wonderful how well our rescue dogs have settled in to their new homes. There should be an article in the New Barker a dog themed magazine. I have some very tired and happy dogs. Pictures should be on our rescue site very soon.

Views: 50

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

But it's not the 5th yet :) Tres Corgi de Mayo?
Sounded like fun, I wish I knew where Litha was.
Cinco = 5th: Corgi = Corgi. LOL I all in favor of the whole month of May being just for Corgis. :) Sounds like a good time was had by all!
Lithia is a bit east of Tampa.
I wish we were there, unfortunately we had company in town :( Got a link to the photos?

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service