I have read some reviews, good and bad. However- the park is apparently "full of poop."

Now that the weather is getting super nice- Im sure the weekends are going to start getting packed. We should try to get a date set soon.....

***UPDATE------we are thinking Saturday, April 18th 6-6:30PM. that seems to be the best suggestion so far.....

The address to the smaller, more cleaner dog park named Cross Roads Park, right next to Cosmos Park is 2305 E Knox Rd, Gilbert 85296 (this actual address is to Polar Ice that is right next to the park)

Views: 42

Replies to This Discussion

I think the one by polar ice is cleaner, nicer and a lot less busy. I am not sure the corgis would be into the water anyways. Do we want to be taking wet dogs home if they are? I can do either but the dog park by polar ice is perfect for our group. Sat the 18th at 600-6.30 is great for most it looks like.
do you know if that other park you are talking about has a name? or where is polar ice? ive never been that way and i have a feeling im going to get all sorts of lost
im thinking maybe staying out of the water is a good idea after all. our vet reminded us that "all sorts of things" can stay alive and live in water! yuck.
Its is really easy. It is on greenfield and ray. Polar ice is huge you can not miss it! There is also a park called crossroads park. This is where it is. Just pull in like you are going to polar ice and you will see the dog park. I will check out lighting tonight when I go. Thanks
Kristi
For those of you from far away, you can take the 202 san tan (the new one) get off on san tan blv go north, you will go under a bridge and up the hill again. You will take a left at the next light. This is where you will see polar ice. Just drive up south pass polar ice and you will see the dog park right in front of you. You can also map qwest directions to crossroads park. It is the same place.
Thanks
kristi
2305 E Knox Rd
Gilbert, AZ 85296
This is the adress to polar ice if you want to mapqwest it from your house:)
That park is fine with me. It sounds easy enough to locate.
sounds good! thanks!
I say we keep it simple, polar ice park 6-6.30 on april 18th looks good for everyone involved. I will be there for sure and look forward to seeing you all there too!
2305 E Knox Rd, Gilbert 85296
CrossRoads park would be my vote. We go to both parks, Cosmo has the water, but is more chaotic and dirty. Lots of dog fights with the large breeds also. Just let us know the day. We will be there.
Dale & Patty
Patty, The park by polar ice is crossroads. We are planning on that one due to popular vote including yours. It will be held for sure at the address above KNOX on april 18th between 6-6.30 start time and end whenever you want There are lights on the soccer and baseball fields which should provide enough lighting on the dog park. Hopefully God's light will last most of the playtime we are there. See you all there. can't wait,
Kristi
Has anyone been there at night to know if there is enough light? I didn't realize there weren't lights in the dog park.
the date is set for the 18th between 6-6:30. hope to see you there!
Sorry for the short notice, but is anyone going today to Crossroads? If so, we can make it!!!

Patty and Jake

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service