AZ corgi meet up #5 June 27th, 6 PM @ Horizon Park Frank Lloyd Wright and the 101 (15444 N. 100th Street, Scottsdale, AZ 85260)

*POSSIBLE SWITCH OF DATES!!!* the original date is the day before fathers day. there is talk of switching it to maybe the 27th? any ideas????

In discussion #4, Alice had said that Horizon Park at Frank Lloyd Wright and the 101 was a nice place.

Seems like that's the plan!

See everyone there! 6 Pm or whenever you arrive........

Horizon Park
15444 N 100th Street
Scottsdale 85260

Views: 168

Replies to This Discussion

http://www.ecoanimal.com/dogfun/arizona.html <-- this is a cool website with a bunch of doggy parks.
The first park listed for Scottsdale is the Horizon one even though it doesn't list a name. I don't know why there aren't more parks on the north side.

Abbea,
Since you wanted to do a west side meet up after this (meet up #6) do you know which park would be best? I was looking at that Foothills Dog Park on Union Hills and 57th ave. Are you familiar with that one?
That one looks good. It's really close to my apartment. I haven't been there, but I found out that 57th ave is closed at union hills. It's still possible to get to the park but I don't know if that might make it too hard for people to find it or not. So, if you're coming on I-17, instead of just going to 57th and union hills, you would have to pass 57th ave (going west), go north on 59th ave, east on utopia rd, then south on 57th ave. Or if you would be coming on loop 101 you could exit south on 59th ave then just turn left at utopia and right on 57th ave. Does that seem too confusing?
I think we'll all be able to figure it out. If that one seems good to you, I think we should try it for meet up #6 in July then for the following one we can head back out to the Chandler area so everywhere is covered and no one is left out.
That's very nice of you to bring drinks. I'll have to think of what I can contribute. We would definitely try out your treats and give our opinion. :)

Have you been to Horizon park before? We've been there twice and I thought it would be a nice change. I really like that there's a lot of shade.
Yea we've been a bunch of times... it's literally 2 minutes from my house. lol. I like that it is just one big area for all sizes... some people look at us weird when I bring my 3 over into the "active/big dog" side...
We'll probably run into you there one of these days. It's only about 10 minutes from our apartment so it's very convenient and I like the atmosphere. Finnigan thinks he wants to be on the big dog side. I don't know what his obsession is with big dogs. :)

So far everyone seems to be good with a Saturday so does the 13th sound good?
my 3 have to be in the big dog side at daycare too or they sit at the gate and stare at me from across the room....
I'm fine with the 20th as well. Same time (6pm)?

How fun that your getting a puppy! It probably won't have enough shots to bring to the park though so we'll all have to wait to meet him/her. :(
20th at 6 is good with us too! I like the ice idea!
how would we fill it???
Someone could bring a couple gallons of water and just pour it in. I think corgis like the water to be very very shallow anyway, lol.

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service