Do you have a bad product? something that just don't work or worst hurt your dog? Tell others about it!

I bought this No Pull Trainer for Vienna several years ago, it worked in the beginning, until one day when i was lifting vienna, she "yelp" and I went and check, turns out her armpits were bleeding and had scalps from the abrasion from the No Pull Trainer, needless to say, I return the product immediately and felt extremely guilty about putting her through this. I repeat, DO NOT buy this product.

Views: 220

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

We have a prong collar that we use with Nibbler every once in a while when we take her for a walk. I was afraid to use it but our obedience trainer recommended it, so we decided to try. When it isn't being pulled, it just rests on top and there is a little space between her and the collar. If she starts to walk ahead I give it the TINIEST tug and say "heel" and she immediately moves back into place. Usually after a few times I don't even have to correct her anymore. I alternate it with the normal collar.
Don't buy any chews or treats made in China. Especially the chicken jerky treats! Costco used to sell the ones made in China, now they are made in USA.
http://www.fda.gov/AnimalVeterinary/NewsEvents/CVMUpdates/ucm054448...

They are suspected to cause liver and kidney damage.
I look at every food/treat label. If it doens't say Made in the USA I won't buy it! And that even includes some of the toys that we purchase.

I still can't understand why all those rope toys are on the market??!! When it is such a strong possibility for long (or short for that matter) pieces of the rope can get twisted up in the intestines! : (
I was feeding the Cadet brand chicken jerky treats to Sally when she had her problems with Bladder infection and Crystals. I no longer feed anything from China!
And I was feeding Bruce the Costco ones, back when they were from China. He was diagnosed with kidney failure last summer. He's doing better now that he's on a special diet, but his kidneys are still suffering.

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service