Wet Food? / Dry Food / Raw Food?

In Todays world the buzzword is Health and the question is are you feeding your dog what you consider healthy? 

I've done extensive research and have come upon a website I felt i should share with you lovely corgi owners as i plan to also feed my dog premium food. I'm Not spamming of course. This is a helpful resource in my opinion that had an abundance of information about dog food brands that we all so often disregard. 

I used to think that the commercials I saw on TV were the right kinds of dog food. BOY was i wrong. 

I definitely plan on purchasing something along the lines

So What do you feed your dog and are they possibly allergic to anything?

My plan is to take what Kim gives me with the puppy cause they are probably used to it, and slowly ease them into a grain free puppy food like Orijen, Innova Evo or Merrick. I also am giving Blue Wilderness a gander. Do any of you owners have this brand? I definitely have nothing against what she is feeding her puppies of course cause she appears to breed such quality dogs.

Views: 232

Replies to This Discussion

hee hee, sorry I haven't been on here in forever, I just restarted school a bit ago. She is on the red meat right now. I was thinking about mixing her food with canned, like blue buff wilderness, but I didn't realize that evo made canned food. I will have to keep my eyes peeled next time I'm at the store!
I got a female puppy from Kim at the end of March. She was born Feb.2,2010 out of Meghan and Gilby. The BEST DOG EVER!! At 5 months she can sit,down,roll over,shake,give me 5, bang your dead ( I point my finger like a gun and say it and she rolls over on her back frozen till I say she's alive) and spin around. This puppy is amazing! Soooo, back to the food issue. I have had many people tell me corgi's are terrible shedders. I switched Quinn to Evo small bite chicken and there is VERY little shedding. Her puppy coat was slow to release and her new coat is stunning. We get compliments on her and her condition all the time. I would highly recommend it. Just my opinion....
how did you teach her to do "bang you're dead", if you don't mind me asking? :D
This could be bad news for Innova Food users.

http://sanfrancisco.bizjournals.com/sanfrancisco/stories/2010/05/03...

So who knows what will happen to the brand itself now, considering the possibility they may change the formula or not is to be seen. It's sad to see a conglomerate take over holistic brands and expect them to not "Cut Costs" which may hurt the food.

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service