Ok so it seems the majority of people want to get together on Sundays.  I would suggest every second sunday of the month.  Lets get together July 18th since the 11th is such short notice.  We can do it at Heffinger park again and then discuss where the next place will be.

Views: 213

Replies to This Discussion

So how did the meet up go?
It was good. IT was only myself and Judith. I think we will have a better turn out for August. Are you coming?
We hope to come with a couple of Corgis. Don't think i could handle the whole crew! We would love to host a fall meet up again out at the farm.
Let me know when you decide to host one, if you do. My hubby and I will make our travel plans around it so we can be there!
That was so much fun at your farm last year, Kristen. You have such a beautiful place!
The next one is August 15? What time? Loki & people will be there! Hopefully no mud this time;-)
We met last time at 6:00pm. I think we should talk about where we want to go for the next one. Anyone have any suggestions?

Kristen that would be so much fun to go to your farm. I am really sorry I didn't join in time to have been able to meet. Please let us know when you want to do it!!
Will the meet-up be the 8th or the 15th?
That's a good question. What does the majority feel like?
Here is a thought for a meet up and would work for whichever date the group picks or...we could do the regular meet up and the Doggie Dip!
I pulled the following information from the Nebraska Humane Society Website.

Doggie Dip: August 8th AND August 15th
NHS and the City of Omaha Parks Department is partnering to offer you and your best friend two pool parties this summer on Sunday, Aug. 8th and Sunday, Aug 15th.

Doggie Dip #1 @ Lee Valley Pool:
Sunday, August 8th • 6 p.m. - 8 p.m. • Doors open at 5:30 p.m.
Lee Valley Pool will be open for human and canine swimming. Big dogs can swim in the main pool while the kiddie pool area will allow big and little guys to "get their paws wet" and see if swimming is for them. The City's Parks and Rec Department will have lifeguards on hand and the whole thing should be really "cool."

Doggie Dip #2 @ Gallagher Pool (Benson)
Sunday, August 15th • 6 p.m. - 8 p.m. • Doors open at 5:30 p.m.
The last night of the summer pool season, Gallagher Pool in Benson (click here for directions) will be open for human and canine swimming. Big dogs can swim in the main pool while the zero depth area will allow the non swimmers a chance to get wet and stay cool while they test out the idea of swimming.

New this year to help the pool filters, dogs must be rinsed and brushed before entering the pool. Admission for each dip is $5 per dog. Take a look at how much fun we had at last year's dip. Watch the Doggie Dip Video!
That is way too cute!! That is a great idea.
Oooo! What a fun idea! I see that the Gallagher pool is in Benson. Does anyone know where the Lee Valley pool is?

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service