Wow!!! What a great time was had by all today in Palm Bay! Perfect weather, great food, fantastic comradarie, and corgis, corgis, corgis!!! Thanks Celeste!! For yet another successful picnic! And thanks to all the volunteers who make the picnic run like clock work. And Jacki..... Great T-shirts and Caps!!! Hope we set a record!!!

Views: 61

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes, corgis, corgis and corgis. It was awesome, didn't meet/see any mycorgi people though.
I tried to look for you.... sorry we didn't hook up!
Oh no, i tried looking at name tags too. I have to admit I didn't recognize any corgis. Where were you sitting?
OMG!! It was great! Cant wait for next year!!!!
Jacki, Cinnamon is sooooooo cute! And it was fun to meet you and Nutmeg. It definitely isn't too soon to start counting down to next year! btw.... any baseball caps left? I didn't realize Dawn wanted one too! : /
You met Jackie...oh I am so disappointed I didn't meet any pals from here. Did see cinammon though, too cute.
we set up near where the agility course was. we had Soffie in the pen to keep her activity to a minimum, but because Griffyn was on the move it was too hard on her, so we eventually gave in and kept her on leash. Griffyn was the ball hog in many of the games so you may have noticed him!
Didn't even notice the agility, we were by the old tree trimming truck. If you were looking at the stage area we were to the left beyond the truck.
yup know exactly where you were.... Griffyn led us over there a couple times..... wish he had told me that's where you were!! lol
Super bummed we did not get to go. :( :(
I can't believe I overslept. It's hard working nightshifts. At least Nala enjoyed her Bday at the Dog Park and had lots of goodies. : ) Hopefully I will be better organized for next year. Thanks for sharing the pics.
we'll have more pics once we get home and download from the other camera

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service