Help our baby girl is lost in Las Vegas :( {posted in fabulous las vegas corgis also}

I don't know what to do. Our new corgi arrived today from AR. She was very shy but her previous owners warned us she would be like that. After getting her home my boyfriend took her out to potty and she got spooked, slipped out of her collar and just didn't look back! :( We are distraught, and I didn't know what else to do. We live near mountains edge and she took off running west (directly into mountains edge)

If any of you have any ideas of how to look for her (besides driving around, which he is doing currently, and posting on craigslist, which I have just finished doing) I would really appreciate some help with this one :( 

We just want her back. Here's a link to our craigslist add if any of you have seen her or have picked her up:

http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/pet/2190672165.html

Thank you so much for reading!

Views: 321

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Because she's so frightened and not familiar with the area, I'm sure she's totally confused and in survival mode. Most often dogs in that mode will not come to people, they will run the other way. I think food is the greatest lure! If someone has seen her in a particular area have them leave some food out. Worst case you might have to get one of those type of traps they use for feral cats.
Thanks for the tip... I think my boy is putting out food tonight. I don't think one of those traps would work for her because she is a BIG girl (33 lbs!)... but thanks for the ideas :)
I agree I was going to sit in the woods where my daughter's pup was lost and grill chicken and camp out for the day to see if she would come out! We finally found her the third day from a sighting and leaving food a towel and some of my daughter's clothing!
Sounds like you are doing everything you can! We're all pullin' for ya!!
Posted it to my facebook....hope that helps some!  Please keep us updated...I'm saying lots of prayers you get her home safely!
What a great idea! thank you :)
I was just checking to see if there was any news.  I'm sorry to see no update, I hope you find your pup.  Did she have a chip?

Hey Susan, I'm afraid I have no update yet :( I'm going crazy here. The good news is that she is in fact chipped, so that gives us a little more hope. I will surely be updating on here when we hear word of her.

I did get a guy calling me this morning in response to my Craigslist add... but he was just some a**hole that wanted to prank call me and pretend that he had her, and then he said she was dead. I was just grateful that i had read a warning by another girl on Craigslist that he did that to and I recognized the number so I didn't take him too seriously. I just can't believe the crap some people will do.

I really can't believe how low some people can stoop, thank goodness you had a warning that this guy was such a jerk. How anyone can even consider doing such a horrible thing is beyond me.  I know how frantic you must be feeling, I'm just sorry for you all.  Keep trying, keep calling shelters, etc.  All our thoughts and hope are with you.  Check the chip's website -- for instance, our chip company, HomeAgain, will send out email alerts to subscribers on lost animals (with a picture, if one is uploaded).
Oh I know, Willie has a home again chip and I love them. Ellie on the other hand was micro chipped by her previous owner, so she has Avid. I have never heard of them before and their website is really confusing. Home again says that i can register her chip with them regardless as long as i pay the 17 for the enrollment. I don't know if that means we would end up paying for both avid and home again... were still trying to figure that one out.

oh sweetie, still no news?

Sending more positive ju-ju your way...

Please come home safe little dog lost! Your (new) mama is so very worried!

aww thanks Peggy! :) I appreciate the ju-ju lol

still nothing :(

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service