I wanted to ask a question regarding the privacy settings and tried to find a contact email address for MyCorgi.com, but I can't seem to find it anywhere. It's probably there right under my nose but after 1/2 hour of searching all around the sire, I'm ready for help. Is there a Contact Us for the site?

Views: 313

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks, my husband has now educated me on that as well. I tried searching "contact" not wanting to bother Sam with a small issue, but that search was no help. I'm sure, with this discussion, it will come up now if anyone else stumbles like me!

My e-mail to mycorgi.com@gmail.com went out a week ago ( last Saturday ). So far no answer. On the bright side, I managed to figure out the answer to my own question, or so I think :-D 

As I wrote in a previous post, I did not want to bother Sam with a simple question about the settings. Then the other considerations about how to easily find the contact info came up, thus the suggestions.

By the way, I sent the e-mail out a week ago and have heard nothing back so far, so I'm not yet ready ro recommend this route of communication.   On the bright side, I think I figured out the answer to my question on my own :-D

Hi Anna, sorry i didnot get your email, would you mind re-sending it to me again?

Sam, I sent it our again. Thanks.

Got it, thank you :)

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service