Hi all!

Good news! Back by popular demand, Calendar second run is on! Order Now.

Thanks all the members for their support!

Sincerely,

Silvia & Sam
MyCorgi.com

Views: 903

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Ok you guys need some Fluffies on that thing.

I'm on it. Or rather, Ender will be on it.
I would love to see a fluffy this year too :)
Oh my goodness! I have to narrow down hundreds of great pictures of Theo to just 1?? Are you sure I can't submit 2 or 3? Hehe. I've got some polls up on my blog to help narrow it down, but dang that is going to be hard!
He he he, yeah, last year we had over 2000 pictures submitted, so to make it fair for everyone we decided to narrow it down to one, we'll play it by the ear and see what happens.
I noticed that all but the last month's pictures are oriented in the horizontal. Is that what you guys prefer for pictures?
I personally don't see it as a problem at all, a great picture is a great picture :) I'm sure Silvia will give you some feedback after the submission.
wow i would love my dog to be in a calender...
he he he .... me too, last year we were so caught up in the 2000 pics we received and totally forgot about our own :p Mocha is still giving me the dirty look till this day :)
I see...so really we only have 11 chances to get on it instead of 12 then, eh? ;p
You know, it looks like last year's calendar had almost all the pictures chosen with the Corgis outdoors. Is that something you guys prefer? Or it doesn't matter? It's just that if I can only submit 1 and you guys like outdoor shots, then obviously I can submit one that is of Theo outside.
You're very observant :) no, we didn't pick them based on location, a great pic is a great pic :)
We pick picture based on picture composition and photographic quality such as lighting, sharpness, etc. Just like any other photo contest out there. ^_^

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service