Hi all!

Good news! Back by popular demand, Calendar second run is on! Order Now.

Thanks all the members for their support!

Sincerely,

Silvia & Sam
MyCorgi.com

Views: 901

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Whew - thank you, thank you, thank you! I was in trouble with the hubby for not getting our copy in time...LOL. I just placed my pre-order and we're very excited!
Thanks!! I placed the order!!
I showed the calendar to everyone at work!!! Everyone was very impressed.......hopefully more will be ordered through them
Thank you so much you guys!!! I can't wait to see it in person!!
Thank you Silvia and Sam for doing the 2nd run! I'm sure everyone on MyCorgi.com appreciates all your hard work and willingness to do this for us!! You're the best!! Chris, Kirby and Cricket
i don't have a pay pal account. Is there another way to order this?
THANKS,
Kim
Hi Kim, you don't need to have paypal account, after you add the item into your cart, proceed to check out, pay attention to your left hand lower corner, there is an option to check out with just credit card with no sign up.
We have roughly 40 calendars left, make sure you reserve your copy, there will be NO 3rd run.
just making sure you got my request...i can't wait!
Oh yes :) We just got the proof from our printer yesterday. Everything's on schedule.
We ordered our copy yesterday, cant wait to get it!!
Hey all, we will ship the second run calendars tonight! Thank you so much for all your support, we will have a follow up report on the donations, so stay tuned! For those who still want a copy of the calendar, we have less than 20 left, so reserve yours now.

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service