Hello everyone.
My name is Gérôme and I'm French.
I moved in the USA last year and I just got a welsh corgi pembroke puppy.
His name is Charlie. He will be home end of February.
I was wandering if there's any member of the forum that live in th Ocala / Crystal River area to do some corgi play.

A bientot !

Views: 72

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi and welcome to the US and to the world of corgi ownership! A good idea would to be go to the groups section of this site, you can search "Florida" and a whole heck of a lot of groups come up. I'm not familiar with where Ocala is in Florida but there are several groups on here for different parts of Florida. You can join those groups and keep up to date on local happenings. Good luck!

Bienvenue à mycorgi.com! Je vis en Floride et au Canada :) J'avais l'habitude d'aller faire du camping à Ocala. 

There are 4 members Ocala area. Claire McClure is your national pro in the area, she is a board member of Sunshine Corgi Rescue, she is also my mentor's mentor :)

As far as play group goes, the most organized ones are in Tampa  (contact Katie) or Orlando (Contact Jenny). Good luck and have fun!

Welcome to America!!  We are glad to have you here...can't wait to see photos of your puppy!

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service