Ever sit down and think what song could best describe your dog. I know with people we all the time say " Well that song is the story of my life" or " This is my personality".

Well how about your dog, ever sit down and think " That would fit my dog perfectly".

I have...so I'll go first.

Jazmin would best fit " Tim McGraw- Just to see you smile"

Views: 1768

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

mine is "I see you baby (shakin that ass, shakin that ass)" by Groove Armada!

I was singin it to him & he yipped after each "ass". hahaha! ya, we entertain ourselves alot

At Christmas time it was "my corgi is a bum-bum-bum bum. He likes a pat on his tum-tum-tum tum" 

"daddy" is a song writer & Bugsy's own personal song is still in the works.

When he's playing in the snow he's "Little Corgi Foo-Foo hoppin thru the snow drifts..."

When he comes charging into the room it's "na-na na-na na-na na-na Bug-Man!" ya, we entertain ourselves alot...

@ Peggy Love it, LMAO

For me it would be Toby Keith's "I want to talk about me". If I sit at my PC to long all i will get if woof woof! ( me me)

There's a song called "You got to have heart" An old song. Starts out something like you gotta have heart, miles and miles and miles of heart. Corgis all the way.

Here's a new one for us.  We have been watching "Get Him To The Greek" a lot lately...

When the world slips you a Jeffery,
Stroke the fluffy dog,
Stroke the fluffy dog.

Fluffy dogs don't bring me down,
Fluffy dogs please stay around,
Fluffy dogs,
Fluffy dogs.

Fluffy dogs kiss me to sleep,
Fluffy dogs please help me read,
Fluffy dogs,
Fluffy dogs.

You get the gist ;)

love it!

The track on this Freeview ad fits pretty well with the super cute corgis in it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KInvdKF5-0Y

I honestly feel that corgi's could make their way across the country.
Rolling Stones - Start Me Up

I'm finally replying to this, as I have a song for Scout now.  I was back and forth between a few, but finally chose:

Suddenly I see (KT Tunstall)

We always use the music of the William Tell Overture when Walter fraps. I think it works quite well for any frapping Corgi!!!!!
William Tell Overture

haha we don't have a specific song to describe carter. we have the tendency to adjust any song we are listening to into a corgi song.  if we know the lyrics or tune we change the lyrics to be about carter and corgis.  it's just a fun thing my boyfriend and i do.  carter stars at us like were nuts when we do it

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service