We entered a contest and they decided to play dirty... Well we will show them a fight they will never forget!

We shall rise up from the ashes and show them what Corgi Spirit can do!!!!

I decided to switch things up a bit. Since we're doing this to help with Roxi's vet bills I decided to add Roxi as the contestant instead.

So... I give you... VOTE FOR ROXI!

http://shar.es/X1Wyx  - Click the link and add a vote ONCE PER DAY till Jan 31st!

We may have lost the fight.. but we haven't lost the war!!

disclaimer: pppllleeasseee!! No cheating! It's very sweet you want us to win but that's what got us in trouble in the first place. :) Thanks!

Views: 342

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks so much! FB is such a wonderful thing sometimes :) She's getting up there!

Voted: December 6th 5:52
Voted December 8th.....9:32 am Wish I was able to vote everyday at the same time to make it easier to remember!! Im trying!!!
I see she moved up to 10th place, whoo hooo, go ROXI!!!!
I know especially on the weekends I have trouble remembering when to vote! Thank you for trying so hard though! Its great to know people are still doing it!
We're moving up! To the single digits!

This morning I checked and we've gone to 9th place and are closing in on 8th! Those numbers up there look mighty large but with lots of hard work we are getting there! Only a month & 1/2 to go!

Go Corgi Power Go! Wuff!!! :3

Corgi power!!!
Voted!
Note to myself:

Voted December 9th 12:21 pm

8th place :) getting there

Well we're movin on up, to the east side!!!
LOL it's like everyday I look we've moved up haha! Thank you everyone!

She's slowly sneaking up on Lexi - we need a push!! 

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service