Hello, My aunt's boss is trying to re-home an adorable Tri 7 month old male corgi. He is not neutered. His name is Shortie. He is papered, but the woman she got him from is unable to be gotten ahold of. He loves the hose and playing in the wading pool. He is housebroken and loves to wrestle with her schnauzer. He is a snuggle bunny that loves to be brushed on his tummy. Great with kids and ignores her cat. Located in Boise, Idaho. I am hoping to help her find a loving forever home for him. Please email her at lady007_@msn.com if you are interested. Also if you can reply on here if you are interested so I know if anyone is interested to keep track. Thank you so much.

Views: 100

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I just can't say no to that little face. I would gladly take him. If you can't place him closer to you and if it could be worked out, Shortie can have a home with us in NY. It's pretty far away though >:(
I sent lady007_@msn.com a message but in case she like most of us checks this site more then our email. We would love to take him. We live in Roy UT. So if you still have him you can email us back at overnitepurrkitt@yahoo.com or call me at (951)367-5278 We look forward to hearing from you. Thank you so much.

Chelsey, Ryan, Spike, and Annie
Its only a 2 and a half hour drive for both of us if we meet half way.
I did find out that Robin does have like 3 prospects in the area to take him. I will keep everyone posted on how things go. Thank you all for your support.
Any update on the pup?

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service