Vote for Frosty = Hoping to benefit Mycorgi.com

Hello my friends.  I am sending out a personal plee to everyone I know, and I hope you will also pass it on to those that you know.

Please go to the link below and vote for Frosty.  I have entered him in a contest on Facebook to be the cover dog for Life + Dog Magazine.  The top 5 vote receiving dogs will receive prizes AND a donation to a charity of their choice.  If by any chance we should succeed, Frosty and I would love to take this opportunity to be able to donate to Mycorgi.com.

Remember, please pass this link along to your friends, we super appreciate your support!!  Voting will take place from 11:00AM CST Friday, January 6, 2012 through 11:00PM EST Monday, January 16, 2012.

GO FROSTY!!

Here is the link to vote for Frosty.  If you are interested in information about the contest or the prizes the winners receive, please click on the “about this contest” or “winners” tabs respectively.  You will have to have a facebook page and “like” the Life + Dog facebook page to be able to vote.

http://apps.facebook.com/offerpop/Contest.psp?c=58569&u=11112&a...

Views: 390

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

voted, I love frsoty,  he'[s such a cool looiing dog

So I'm not really understanding why people are still allowed to enter their dogs in the contest? I'm seeing several new dogs (on here and on facebook) being entered in the last couple days. I don't get it. Anyway, this field is much more competitive than the one I had Franklin in! Keep up the campaigning!

I think you are allowed to continue entering new dogs through the entire thing.  I found that pretty irritating as well.  

Thanks Tina!

Frosty is down to 12th place. Does anyone have any ideas for how we might get some more votes?

how the heck does teh first dog have 719 votes!!!!?? Have you tried private messaging your facebook friends? E-mails, put posts up every few days to ask for votes. Just google something like "how to win a voting contest" and it will come up with lots of good ideas. This contest is CRAZY!!! Still in shock by the 719 votes....

I know! That dog in 1st place had more than 200 votes in like the first 3 hours!! Just crazy!! So far I have private messaged all my facebook friends, all my husband's facebook friends and all my mom's facebook friends lol. I have been reposting the link at least twice a day. I even made Frosty his own "Vote for Frosty" facebook page where I am posting updates on his status. Sent emails to everyone I know, sent an email to all my friends here on mycorgi.com. I even uploaded some videos to Youtube with voting instructions underneath. Just crazy the amount of votes the top five dogs have! I would have to get Frosty like 3x as many votes as he has now just to get back to the top 5!!

Well, found out why we can't seem to get many votes for Frosty. Apparently the voting system is all messed up and everyone keeps getting a "voting failed" message. Nice! Grrrrrrrrr

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service