Does anyone use a yard cleaning service for their dogs? I just finally broke down and hired one to come clean the dog poo from my yard weekly. When I first heard of them (on a local news station) I thought it was crazy people would pay for that, but I just haven't been staying on top of it lately, and it needs to get done... so now I'm one of those people! I was just curious if anyone else is treating themselves to having a nice, dog poo free yard without any of the work. I'm getting this service for $10/wk, which is pretty reasonable, I thought, for 3 dogs.

Views: 107

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Right about 4 yrs ago I had thought of this, I even registered a domain name (it was really good too). I never followed thru which is the story of my life and about a year later started seeing the pet butler commercials and trucks around town.

ETA just checked my domain name and it is being used and even has the paw print where I had it. Really wished I hadn't let it go.
Oh no! I think it would be an excellent business to get into if you didn't mind cleaning dog poo all day. I know here there is a husband/wife team and together they run a yard cleaning/pet sitting business as their only jobs, and they seem like they are doing just fine!

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service