SO HERE IT IS!!

WHO: FLUFFY BUTTS AND THEIR TWO LEGGED FRIENDS!

WHEN: MARCH 30TH,2013 AT 8:30-11AM

WHERE: 

Chaparral dog park

5401 N Hayden Rd
ScottsdaleAZ 85250

SPREAD THE NEWS!

Views: 1094

Replies to This Discussion

I gotta vote for Pecos Park in Ahwatukee, saves me 30 miles or so of driving.

I'd prefer Chaparral, - never been way out to Pecos, but have heard they have a 'walk in' beach for the doggies.  Bring towels to dry.  Should be warm enough by then - lol.

Not sure if Amos Roth and amom (Karen), Newcomer Sarah Rajak & Skipper, and Judy - Jim Anderson & Murphy, McGee, & little miss Molly are in this loop - I'll try to FB them with the info - they are all northsiders.

OPPS - lake is at Cosmos Park - my bad - sorry.

Sarah Rajak and Judy Anderson vote for Chapparal - Amos Roth and amom still checking where Pecos Park is.

I've been to Chaparral, and it's a nice park, but either would work for me (both are a fair distance for me). But I want to make sure I see Gromit and Sparkle! (So maybe would have to follow Doug). Got to see those sweeties! Whichever ever one gets picked, try to post a map if possible. Ahwatukee especially, I'm not too familiar with.

We're fairly new to this website but the walk-in lake is in "Cosmo Park" in Gilbert near the San Tan Valley right off the 202.  They have 3 large fenced in areas, doggie water fountains, a lake for dogs to swim in and a dock to dive off of and green grass everywhere.  Conan our Corgi always has an enjoyable time there as do we.  

Pecos park isn't bad over the weekend... it's got a nice sitting area and lots of place to play... the parking is vast... 

But let's all come to a decision... i would like to invite my neighbors who have two cute corgi boys! 

Everyone has seemed to vitto pecos out.... 

So I think Chaparral might be the next option. I hope this location wont sway people away from going...

How is everyone to meet up at cosmo dog park in Gilbert?

I just looked at the aerial view and there's only parking for maybe 30 cars or so and no real parking outside the park.  Could be a problem on a busy weekend morning.

A lot of people on Facebook wanna meet up in scottsdale. I hope this doesn't sway you from going
:(

Nah, when you live in Casa Grande you get used to driving.

I'll be there no matter where it is! I think Chaparral is a good choice, a nice park and good parking. I look forward to seeing you Gromit and Sparkle, and all of you. Anything to spend a morning/afternoon with corgis!

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service