I hace yet to meet another Corgi (Pembroke or Cardigan) in Austin. Are there any out there?!

Views: 492

Replies to This Discussion

As long as this nice weather holds up, Charlie and I are going to the relatively new Georgetown Bark Park at 12:30 Saturday. I haven't been there before but heard it's nice. From where we live, it's about the same distance as the Norwood Park on Riverside (but I'm hoping for a lot less traffic).

Round Rock is supposed to be opening their first dog park early this year as well.
The Dog Yappy Hour in Georgetown is still scheduled for 12:30 tomorrow. Unfortunately, I don't think Charlie and I will make it to this one. The last 24 hours has hit me with a major bout with Cedar Fever and I think I need to stay indoors until the Austin allergy attack subsides.
I'm going to keep an ear open for the dog park in Round Rock - that's perfect for where we live right now. We're planning to move south, closer to UT if I get into grad school for the fall, so we're excited that we'll be closer to the majority of the dog parks in Austin.
We're going to Norwood Dog Park this Saturday at 1pm in the fenced section for dogs under 30lbs.

I need to update the post in the forum but it looks like there is also a small dog meetup at Georgetown Bark Park on Sunday, Feb 17th at 2pm. This park also has a fenced section for dogs under 30 lbs.
I also have a corgi. Einstein is just over 1 year old and I live in north austin! Let me know if yall ever want to have a meet up! :)
We will be at Auditorium Shores on Saturday, September 5th @ 10AM for Roger's first birthday! It would be great to get some corgi's together!!!
Roxy and I are from Austin and we live 20 mins away in San Marcos, Tx. Let me know if you guys want to meet in Austin.
Hello,

I just moved to Austin on the 20th of August. Right now I am staying wirh friends and my husband is keeping our 6 Pembroke Welsh corgis. While I'm staying wirh friends though I get to spoil my corgi niece, Lily and nephew, Britten. Lily is 9 and still quite active and I am sure would love to meet other corgis. Britten is 13 and moves slowly so I'm not sure he'd be up to playing.

LeAnne
I just moved to Austin in August. My corgi kids are still in IA with my husband. We have 6 Pembrokes. Luckily my family that I'm staying with here in Austin have 2 Pembrokes. Britten, 13, and Lily 9. I'm loving being the Aunt to these two and it makes being away from my kids a little easier.

We live in the Avery Ranch area and I have seen a woman walking 2 Pembrokes since I've been here.

LeAnne
Hello all,

My husband and I just moved to Hutto, TX and we have 2 Pembroke Welsh Corgis. We moved from Albuquerque, NM where we belonged to a corgi club that had meet ups once a month. We loved them just as much as our puppies did! We would love to get together with other corgi lovers/owners sometime. We haven't seen any other corgis since we have moved here and we were wondering if there were anymore in Austin.

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service