I'm trying to find someone or a place and I can go to and look at some corgis. I don't really have an idea where to start. Anybody have some suggestions?

Views: 169

Replies to This Discussion

Jaime Bragg with Overo Corgis recently had two litters. She is also the sponsor and hostess of the regional Annual Corgi Meetup in Buda, TX. When I was looking, she did not return my email for a couple of months (after I had Charlie), but she did not have any puppies until now. She might respond faster since she does have puppies. I'd be curious to know how much she sells her pet quality pups for.

http://www.overocorgis.com/overo_corgi_puppies.htm

If all her pups are spoken for, she can probably refer to you to a lot of other breeders. I've heard that hundreds of Corgis show up at her annual event (I'm sure some are breeders).
We used corgicamp.blogspot.com. I didn't care for Jamie Bragg (she wanted $1.5k for a puppy!), so I looked elsewhere. Another one I liked was wind dial farm, but they're both out of state.
I have some corgis you can look at if you are interested. Had a litter in March, I have one female left. My family has had one litter in June and one in July. Lots of puppies to choose from.

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service