Our baby benzo is turning 1 and we are wondering if you can join us for a dog playdate (if you want bring your pet costume too) at the drigon park, union city October 18, 2008 (Saturday) around 2 pm

hello! I was wondering if you guys are available on October 18 (Saturday) for a playdate at drigon park, union city, ca? We are celebrating Benzo's first birthday. We are planning to get him a dog cake from a Pleasanton dog bakery)called three dog bakery (https://www.threedog.com/default.aspx to share with his friends and prepare party goody bags for all of the dogs. Please bring your whole family. Hope to see you! We want to know how many dogs are coming so that we can order the right cake size for them. Hope to meet you all!

rsvp
michelle
mdyliacco@sbcglobal.net/(510) 3324278

Our Little Puppy is Turning one,
please come over and join the fun!
A birthday and Halloween Costume Paw-ty!
For: Benzo Baquiran
Date: October 18, 2008 (Saturday)
Time: 2:00 pm
Place: Drigon Dog Park, Park located at Mission Blvd and 7th Street, Union City CA
Dog Cake will be served for the 4 legged friends from the Three Dog Bakery, Pleasanton, CA. That is why we need to know how many corgi friends are coming.

RSVP
Mommy Michelle(510) 3324278/mdyliacco@sbcglobal.net

Views: 41

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks Jen! We are looking forward to meet Corby and Jason too!
OH, I would love to join, but unfortunately I have a vet appt that day (I also have a horse) and its time for his vaccinations and worming, etc..
Have a great time and hope to catch you next time !
Sondra & Corie
Hi there! Hopefully we can meet you next time for a playdate and even Benzo's 2nd birthday party. See you soon!
Hello Sondra and Corie! Thank you for your response. Don't worry maybe we can have another play date scheduled some other time. I promised Benzo that I would take him to more Corgi playdates because I know he feels lonely sometimes. We only have one Corgi and we might not be able to get him another playmate soon. I already got some of the items for the party and my husband and I are really excited about his first birthday. It's really funny because we don't have our own biological kids yet and that is why really want Benzo to have the best. He is one spoiled baby. We almost lost Benzo last week. He chewed on a lamp electrical cord under our bed and hearing his cry was the most heartbreaking thing I ever heard in my life. It felt like my whole world was falling apart. We are so lucky that he survived that awful ordeal. Don't worry, we took him to the vet and the Dr. said that he is ok and that he was lucky. He is back to his normal playful self but he is now scared of the electrical cords.
Peanut and I will attend. We can't wait!!
Thanks Sarah for your response. We will see you guys! Bring your costumes too hahahahha, still have to get benny his costume
Thanks Sarah for your response. We will see you guys! Bring your costumes too hahahahha, still have to get benny his costume
peanut is a lobster! hell prob end up eatting his costume by the end of the day
guess what? we were in sacramento and i wanted to get the same thing but i'm so glad dale stopped me. Then that day, i saw peanut's picture hahahahA!
Awe man! Rabbit would love to go to Benzo's party! But sadly someone has to go out and earn money for the kibble. Happy Birthday Benzo!
Hello there! Thank you for your greeting!I We will really miss you that day! I wish we can meet you and Rabbit next time. I already bought some party hats for the furry ones! Hahaha! I even got Benny his birthday banner and goody bags. Hope to meet you guys soon!
just let you know that large portion of the Drigon Dog Park is under construction till Dec. 22. 2008. BUT! small dog area is open but it's for "small dog" ^^;;;;;;;

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service