I am not in the Bay Area, but I do live in North Eastern California. My corgi, Max is the sweetest dog in the world. He is enjoying his first Christmas with lots of rawhide chew bones. So, Merry Christmas to all you Corgi Lovers, from our house to yours...

Rebecca and Max

Views: 14

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

Merry Christmas to you and Max! You should try bully sticks, Peanut LOVES those! Peanut can devour a pigs ear in less than an hour, while the bully sticks takes him 2 or 3 days to finish it!
Max is so handsome!
What is a Bully Stick? And where can I get them???

Rebecca and Max
Hi Rebacca

Bully sticks are sticks of dried muscles. They are low in fat and good for reducing tartar. We buy it by the bags it at our local pet store (they also sell them in singles too)! I make sure to keep on eye once the stick gets to a certain point so that Peanut doesnt swallow it or become harmful.
Hi Rebecca and Max,
We love North Eastern California! We live in Santa Rosa and have vacationed in Alturas, McCloud, Westwood, Burney, TuleLake many, many times. What area do you live in?
Bunny and I just spent three days in McCloud with family, hiking, swimming, walking, playing in the snow.
Glad to meet you! Bunny says hi to Max.
Cathi

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service