Daisy and I are up in the wine country a little north of Santa Rosa near Windsor. Corgis are the best dogs ever. Wine country corgis usually has a early summer meet up at wild oak in June or so but I dont know if it is going on this year. Have you been on dogster yet?

Views: 28

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Nancy and Daisy! Welcome to the forum and the group!! Glad to have another norcal. california corgi on board! Be sure to post up the summer meet if you get any info! We might be interested!!
Hi Nancy and Daisy,
We live in Santa Rosa, in the Junior College area. We went to the Christmas gathering of the Wine Country Corgis, and haven't heard anything yet about the early summer gathering. Would you be interested in getting together to see if the girls would like to play? Evenings and weekends would work for us.
Cathi
Cathi,
I heard that the final plans for the summer gathering of WCC (Wine Country Corgis) hasn't been done yet. They are looking at the end of June and it will be along the Russian River. I assume you're on their mailing list if not contact them through their website and they will add you. The picnic last year was a blast. There's a picture of it in my photos. Maybe I'll get to meet you there.
Hi Cathi,
We would love to meet you and have the girls play.Do you ever go to any of the dog parks in the area?
How about a private email address? Or a day when you are free. I am having eye surgery next Thursday (not a big deal) and will be laid up for a couple of days but after that could meet you in Windsor at the dog park or at the one in Doyle park?
nancy
Hi Nancy,
Weekends or evenings are best for us. We've been to some of the dog parks, Ragel Park, Rincon Valley, Rohnert Park. Haven't been to Doyle Park with Bunny yet.
Where is the one in Windsor? We lived in Windsor, until about 4 years ago, behind the library. So I'm pretty familiar with Windsor.
Generally, I get home about 5:45 during the week. While its light later we could come up during the week in the eveings. Or weekends. What works for you?

Here's our email address: shuddec@sonic.net
Cathi
Hi Nancy,
Hope your surgery went well and that you're recovering quickly.
Let me know if you're still interested in getting together with the girls.

Take care,
Cathi
Cathi,
All is well and I have recovered. The dog park in Windsor is off Pleasant street near Maddie Washburn School?
We leave on vacation 7/6 -7/20 but after that can meet up. Email me at nancee1951@yahoo.com
Do you ever take Bunny to Camp Bow Wow?
Nancy

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service