Alright members, now it's time to get down to the serious subject of corgi hair. We need to come up with something to do with all this hair, A craft? pillows?, sweaters? Lets figure this out, and we can take over the world!!! (Unlimited free supplies!!!)

Views: 400

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

This is cracking me up! Mostly, because I was going to start a group.

I know that some people spin dog hair with wool to make yarn. I've also heard that items made from it smell like wet dog when dampened.
I have a vision of macrame type wall hangings, with cat hair as accent colors.....
We will make macrame come back!!!!!
Carol,
I had my own thought. Most of us have corgis that destroy stuffed toys in 90 seconds or less! I know the time would be a little longer, but perhaps we could stuff those toys with the corgi hair????? Maybe they would be less likely to destroy it if it smelled like wet dog??

New challenge members!!! How long before your vacuum bag becomes clogged? Took me only two weeks!!!

Sylvia
Check out this ladies website, what a great name. I also stole this idea from her...How about spinning and knitting the toy, then stuffing it with dog hair????
Attachments:
By jove, I think you're almost there!!! Not only toys woven from corgi hair, but also stuffed with authentic freshly plucked corgi hairs. Reminder, call marketing friend in the am!
Eureka!!! Not only dog hair, but macarame disguised!!! This looks much easier than having to learn how to knit!!!
Dog Hair Dreamcatchers
Attachments:
I just googled "uses for dog hair" and got a whole lot of hits. Seems people having been trying to come up with uses for quite awhile. Lots of interesting ones to be sure. Here's a small sample.

1. Spin it into yarn to knit beautiful and useful things.
2. Felt it to make stuff like collars, hats or even a dog hair toupee!
3. Yuck – make a coffee filter….
4. Use it as the raw material for artificial diamonds
5. Solve a crime
6. Clean up oil spills
7. Keep deer out of your garden
8. Nesting material for birds
9. Protect sea turtle eggs from marauding raccoons (note that I don’t have a web link but I do have a couple of lovely thank you cards from a sea turtle refuge I used to send dog hair to)
10. Tie flies

How's that!!!

Sylvia
Not sure how dog hair can solve crime..am very interested....also. coffee filters????How much purification would you have to do with that? Drinking your coffee would probaly be like smoking an unfiltered cigarette. Have to do little spitting gestures, and remove stray small hairs from mouth....
Carol - can u not see the calendar - we need to be dying it GREEN! The lucky little leprechaun's need the hair to shield themselves as they spread their merriment and mirth thruout the planet on the most favorite day of all - St. PATTY's Day, from Patti
Bags of dog hair dyed green...This is getting easier by the minute!!
Carol, You need to recruit Ollie's mom, she's a photographer and also a knitting addict. what more could we ask for. Maybe she could help us? I'm trying to figure out how to "felt" dog hair?? Would you have to spin it first?

Sylvia

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service